Red Tiger Security Participates in Kaspersky Lab’s 2015 (SAS) Security Analyst Summit
Red Tiger Security was asked to return this year’s Kaspersky Lab’s SAS summit where Daniel Michaud-Soucy delivered a presentation on what ICS vendors can learn from big IT vendors. Dan gave a brief 25 minute presentation, and fielded questions from the audience. Red Tiger Security was honored to return to the Kaspersky SAS event again this year, and we look forward to our continued participation in ICS security tracks in the future.
Red Tiger Security’s Founder Jonathan Pollet to address Middle East Leaders at the 11th Middle East Energy Security Summit
Red Tiger Security continue’s its support of the growing cyber security initiative in the middle east by returning to the UAE to participate in this year’s annual Middle East Energy Security Summit in Abu Dhabi. From 21 – 22 April, Jonathan Pollet and our partner Paramount Computer Systems, will be participating at the summit and delivering a presentation entitled: “Proven Methodology for Securing National Critical Infrastructures.”
Key Presentation Concepts Include:
– The energy industry is critical for economic growth and stability
– Cyber threats have increased in recent years that target the energy sector
– The underlining ICS, SCADA, and IT systems that power the energy industry are vulnerable to attack
– How to determine a clear indicator of cyber risk that includes people, processes, and technology
– Proven best practice for developing a 3 to 5 year strategic plan for reducing cyber risk in a prioritized way
Red Tiger Security instructors will be flying into Dubai the following week of 26 – 30 April to bring our 5-day ICS / SCADA Security Course to the GCC Area. This training event is being organized by Paramount Computer Systems, and those interested can contact Udita Midha (email@example.com) for more details on how to join the course.
Link for more information regarding the Middle East Energy Security Summit: http://www.godubai.com/events/event_page.asp?pr=3101